Shop | Classified Ads | Boats for Sale | Charters | Crew | Events | Press Release | Our Ambassadors

1947

1947

The Sailing Division began racing Merlins off Shoreham Beach, moving to the Lighthouse Club in 1949 and subsequently to Soldiers Point, initially on a 7 year lease but later on a 99 year lease. Until about 2015, Shoreham Sailing Club continued to use SMYC as an adjunct to its title

Leave a reply